Friday, March 25, 2011

Sequin Jacket and Miami Beach = Glamours

It was a perfect party down in Miami Beach! My husband's boss anniversary was celebrate in 660 ANGLER RESORT , in the heart of Miami...WELCOME TO MIAMI ! Like Will Smith used to sing!
My  girlfriends down there live in another world! The GLAMOUR, THE YACHT, THE BAHAMAS, BALL HARBOUR SHOPS,  LABOUTINS...which I really love it , but I can keep it up that much! :)So it always good to go there and have some GLAMOROUS FUN!
My outfit was just a mix with my Vintage Sequin Jacket and a Rock Skirt from Forever 21.I felt like I came from LANVIN COLLECTIONS from the 80s....beijossssssss






 Wearing: Sequin Jacket from http://www.cougarvintage.etsy.com/ , Black Vintage top, David Aubrey earrings, Forever21 skirt, Aldo shoes, Vintage Courreges Clutch from my mother's closet! 

                                             ASHLEY KIRK( House music singer), ME and ILIA....

                                                    
                                                          Courreges Cluth ( 60's)
                                                                           Libby and Me


                                                                   Dee,Nadia and Me

24 comments:

Anh said...

So glamourous! Love the shoes!

Anh
xxx

fromhaircolortostilettos.blogspot.com

Renee said...

Oh wow so stylish!

Anonymous said...

Great sequin jacket..love how you paired it with simple outfit and wooden heels.

http://thebasicss.blogspot.com

GretchTM said...

You look beautiful! I love the sequin jacket. It's gorgeous!

Shevah said...

Those heels are amazing! I love them!


www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Kate said...

You live the life! Love your ensemble!

XO, Katie
Running on Happiness

Fash Boulevard said...

you look AMAZING. I love the heels and I'm totally jealous you're in Miami. I hope you had a wonderful time at the party love. the pictures are gorgeous. Have a great weekened. xoxo

don't forget to swing by and check out my picks for fash fave and fash fail of the week.

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Jen_A said...

You look perfect! Gorgeous jacket!
Nice blog, I follow you back:)

ABIGAIL NY said...

Love that look! Looks like a fun time.

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Iulia Romana said...

Oh MY, that jacket is so close to perfection and.. Michael Jackson !

Michelle Lee said...

love your jacket
your style is fab all the time :)

Rania Kelesidou said...

Wow stunning jacket!

Unknown said...

Gosh your jacket is completely divine...so gorgeous and it looks perfect with red lipstick xxx

augustalolita said...

that jacket is gorgeous and so are you!! love the outfit and photos <3

Ditchthetrend.com said...

love this post, so much glamour and the last pic is the best, all three of you just look beautiful!!

ditchthetrend.com

Tabatha said...

You look so glamerous in this outfit! It's perfection, from head to toe :-)
I might whistle at you if I saw you on the street *lol*

Jade Purple Brown said...

cool jacket!

jadepurplebrown.com

LizAnn said...

Gorgeous fashion for Miami! I was just there a few weeks ago for Spring Break, and the fashion there is intense! Everyone looks so great all of the time, and I think you definitely fit right in with the style and vibe of Miami! You look great :)

LizAnn
VPV Intern
http://www.shopVPV.com

AMAIA said...

so great jacket! :)

justhedonism.blogspot.com

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Check you out, you looks so fabulous.

Write it in Lipstick

i'm a follower, hope you can follow back

Carolina S. said...

Love your shoes!!!!

Unknown said...

I love it!

Join the feather earrings give away on my blog if you like :)

http://givelivelovelife.blogspot.com/2011/03/give-away-feather-earrings.html

Жанна Манска said...

Magnifico

Matt Haris said...

Beautiful garment. Looks so impressive.

Crafticonnections
Azure Metallic Glitter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips