Thursday, March 17, 2011

70s and Sublime!

Here I am trying to put together these outfit from my store. I was just thinking about high waist( my new obsession), and nothing else. The shorts is from the 80s, the super baggy style and the pleated blouse so 70s. So as soon I took some pictures, my husband came home and decided to go out to eat somewhere. Happened last night!
We went to SUBLIME, one of the best restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, which is also organic! Another day in paradise!
Holding myself in my diet! At least one day in the week! beijossssss  










 Wearing: Top and shorts from http://www.cougarvintage.etsy.com/,  Art noveaux necklace made by me,  bow belt http://www.forever21.com/,  Heels - http://www.jessica.simpson.com/, Clutch from Brazil,  Bangles from a Boutique in Florida.


                          One of the best entree: FRITO MISTO, which is Crispy Cauli Flower!

         
I kept my promise! Just health from now on!:)

22 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

so beuatiful
stunning in red :)

PASSIONsewing said...

beuatiful!!! i love red blous and floral print skirt

Unknown said...

love it!

Anula said...

I followes You!! You look beautiful in red!

Rio! You!! said...

Wow!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!

Harija said...

the outfit is so bright and love the red!
My Lyfe ; My Story

Theresa said...

That restaurant looks amazing! I am a vegan and it is impossible to find vegan restaurants near me. I love your unique, eclectic style.

mirjam schuurkamp said...

You look amazing!
love the red on you(L)

i have a new post, would be nice if you check it out!

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post

xo model from holland

Rania Kelesidou said...

I like how you've matched the floral skirt with the red shirt,looks lovely!

DD said...

You look great... the red shirt is beyond amazing!!!
Xo

www.momlovestyle2.com

Tabatha said...

You look gorgeous :-) The outfit is wonderful & I love red lipstick on you - fierce!
The food looks so yummy, I wish I could grab right through the computer & eat it *lol*
xo

Maddalena said...

lovely!

DD said...

Hi Carla, thank you for stopping by.... I'm definitely following you!
yes , we are neighbors.... I love Brazil!!!! :)
Xo
www.momolovestyle2.com

ps. don't forget to follow me!

A. said...

you look amazing, it is so fresh and delightful outfit :)

im becomiming a follower, i hope you too :)

ms said...

i personally think you're still rawking it regardless of age! aweosme pictures!

charl said...

love the shorts and the red really really suits you.. gorgeous outfit..one i would defo borrow if i was going through your wardrobe!!!

charl
x

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Yummie food
x fashionnerdic

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

You look so beautiful when you smile. x hivennn

Christine Yun said...

Cute red top! Loving the vibrant color. Please check out my blog when you get a chance and follow me! =)

-Christine
http://trendenvy.blogspot.com

Diana Dang said...

Fabulous outfit! And I always love the food you get to eat!

www.thewallflowerstyle.blogspot.com

Susan said...

love love love your outfit! I'm adoring bright hues and that skirt is divine.

Nini said...

Hey! I just stumbled upon your blog and I can say it's great!
Really like your outfits and writing! This skirt with red - it's just perfect.
Have a look at my blog please. What do you think about following each other? kisses Nini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips