Thursday, April 28, 2011

Leopard, Award and Girls! A lot!

 Yesterday i had dinner with some of my brazilian girlfriends! All of them living and working in USA. We always discuss about politics, charity and family! Some of them belongs to the Women League, fashion designer, interior designer and me and Ester are journalists.Was a very  joinfull meeting! beijossss  




 wearing: Leoprad skirt, cougarvintage, Cintia Rowley top, Vintage necklace and sunnies, Tool bag from Vegas, JS Plataforms,gold and leather jewelry from Brazil

                                                                  THE  GIRLS


  I want to thank you  Michelle from dailycatwalk   for this beautiful and amazing  Award! Love you!                        



                                                                          A W A R D



The rules are:

1. Link back to the person who passed you the award

2. Share 7 random things about yourself

3. Award 15 blogs

4. Drop them a note and tell them about it


About me:
1)  I'm a Workaholic
2) Vintage is my passion and everything that goes with that
3) I'm proud to be Brazilian
4) I love Cupcakes and Candies
5) I'm married with a Brooklyn Irish guy, great mix!
6) I am windsurfer, believe or not
7) I have a lot of tattoos , not done yet

I want to pass it on to: theblondemuse, lookdiary, belledecouture, thestilettodiaries  cowszafie, themashedup, nothinglikefashion, gawgusthings, babybudgetblog, vklbr, fashionfifth, popchampagne, laurenlanza, chiccastyle, alicjahandmade

34 comments:

Chicca said...

Congrats Carla for the award, you deserve it!!!You look amazing as usual and I need a pair of shoes like yours :)!!!
Thanks for passing me the award, I will do my best to deserve it!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Alina V. said...

Oh, thank you so much for this award!It is an honour to receive such an award

Anula said...

Wonderful outfit! And those shoes that I love! I really like. Thank you very much, it's a great honor!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award! Your skirt is beautiful! Beautiful outft. Kisses

Baby Budget Blog said...

Awe, thanks so much for passing the award on to me :) And look at you in this outfit!! Rrrwwwr!! The skirt is absolutely fabulous and pairing hot pink/fuschia screams confidence, sexy and boldness! I like alot :)

www.plentyforpennies.com

Emanuela said...

ohhh Want the shoes so niiiice!!! :)

xo Emma

www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Love leopard print. It is very sexy. You look amazing.

Gawgus things... said...

Grrrr! look at you -wowzer! Thank you so, so much for the award - so truly kind of you! Have a great weekend Bisous :)

Cee said...

Congratulations on the award, dear :) You're looking fabulous as always- shocking pink and leopard are a fabulous combination!
xox,
Cee

A. said...

your heels are unbelievable :) great :)

Anonymous said...

i looove your shoes!

Miriam said...

That skirt is amazing! Congrats on the award :D
M xo

Mandy said...

I love leopard everything so I am surprised that my favorite part of this outfit is the top! Beautiful as always!

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

congratulations on the blog award! and adore that skirt youre wearing :)

MONZIE AKA EUQINOM7 said...

i love your styles your a dime wow, what an amazing blog ,,, great photos 2!!

Sanam said...

Congrats on the award :) & awesome look, I love your silky pink blouse, great colour :)

Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Michelle said...

Esse look está muitoo lindo, sou suspeita pra falar pois adorooo animal print...hehe
Lindo d+, e a blusa é encantadora!
Parabéns pelo prêmio, com certeza vc merece ele!

Beijos :****

Sick by Trend said...

very very beautiful skirt and shoes!!! :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Rania Kelesidou said...

Congrats for the award darling and thank you so much for giving it to Nothing Like Fashion too!And I love how you've matched the leopard print with the fuchsia top at this outfit!

Sam said...

i love your shoes!


http://samalamode.blogspot.com

deniz saatçioğlu said...

I love those Jessica Simpson shoes. I think I'm gonna buy a pair.

www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

Belle de Couture said...

Aw thank you, Carla! :)

P.S. Ya'll look great!

xx
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

james said...

love you danys!! great skirt :)

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Those shoes are KILLER!!

strawberry freckleface

Vale ♥ said...

I am in love with your shoes !!! :) I like your blog and I am following...follow back mine if you like it ? Ciao from Italy !

http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

Lydz xX said...

this is a droolworthy look, soooo amazing. THANK YOU so much :D

http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
Lydz xX

taa said...

How I love finding new great blogs like this :)

I enjoyed this

http://beautyaddicted.com/

Vale ♥ said...

Thank you for your kind words and for following back ! Lots of love =) xoxox

New post !
http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com/2011/05/under-grey-sky.html

Ms.Fashionista said...

Love your heels!

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xo

Nita said...

your heels r wonderfull!!
Nita
www.intrendswetrust.com

GretchTM said...

You look wonderful in your outfit! I love your shoes. :) Congrats on the award!

Theresa said...

Wow, thanks Carla. It's extremely flattering to get a blog award from a fabulous fashionista such as yourself.

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

oh wow what a skirt, love the print and the length. perfect for your body. the color of the top is divine, it makes you glow and it is perfect with your dark hair. the belt really accentuates your waist, so perfect choice

Wild as a Mink said...

I want those shoes, and overall I love the leopard print skirt and the whole ensemble, everything compliments one another well! Thanks for the visit on my blog and yes...let's follow one another :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips