Monday, April 4, 2011

Everglades + Romper = Adventure !

The best sightseeing for Florida residence or Tourists, is a ride in a boat in EVERGLADES! That was me and my hubby first time! So fun, seeing the crocodiles almost jumping in my boat, that was a very glamorous  experience, you know what i mean!
Hot as hell, and we just got into the Spring . I can't even imagine the summer! Go Romper go! They are good together with my BRAZILIAN HAVAIANAS! Love them.





 Wearing: Romper from Brazil, Flip Flop Havaianas form Brazil, Leather bag from TJMAXX, Bracelets from all over the world,  Rayban aviator, Watch Michael Kors, Vintage Gold Coin Necklace!



                                    Diet Coke and Ears Plug!  The noise it 's to bad!


                                                               Original Brazilian Havaianas!






                                                              Our best friend! This is Florida!




                                                                  Trying to be cool!

                                                             Hubby with his Irish look!

                                              My new hat , he got there for me !

25 comments:

Cee said...

Love your romper- the floral print is adorable :)
xox,
Cee

Emanuela said...

love the romper very pretty, lovely blog. Wanna follow each other :D, let me know!

xo Emma

www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

Tabatha said...

The romper looks gorgeous on you, what a cute floral print! But you look gorgeous anyway, no matter what you wear :-)
Thank you so much for sharing the animal pics, I love them. I wish I could do a tour like that one day, the crocodiles look so cute & impressive at the same time!
xoxo

Theresa said...

I've always wanted to do that! You are in excellent shape, btw.

GretchTM said...

You look so pretty! I love your romper!

Sisters and Sisters said...

You loook so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

hey there,thanx for the comment that you gave me..I totally love your blog!keep it up girl!im following you indeed..Love!

Michelle said...

Oi Carla, adorei as fotos e seu look! Esse passeio é uma aventura bem radical...rs, digno de Indiana Jones =D
Vc está linda com esse look, as havainas são o máximo!! Adoro.

Beijos

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

you look so sweet in your romper - and i'm so envious of you going to the everglades, looks so cool!

johnnycoins said...

Love the blog Preciuos! I am so proud of you

Anonymous said...

love it!
i hope you'll come visit COSMICaroline and see my 4-part, in-depth series on Nashville Fashion Week!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Imelda said...

Love the romper, it's so cute!
It must be quite the adventure being on a boat in the everglades! I hope to do that too someday!

Rania Kelesidou said...

Your floral romper is so beautiful!And nice photos too!

anyaadores said...

Love the romper suit and awesome specs- BUT that alligator OMG how awesome is that guy. Looks like an amazing trip. Thanks for commenting on my blog - loved it :O)
Axx

krisandkel said...

That romper is adorable! Perfect for Spring. Great pictures! You saw some pretty scary creatures out there!

<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com

cryskay said...

cute romper! love your flipflops. xx

Anonymous said...

woooooooow, fantatsic pictures :D
U look great!!! Love Your bag and romper!

Harija said...

love romper great shoes & amazing photos!
Overall, Neat post

My Lyfe ; My Story

SC said...

Lovely jumpsuit!xx

Bad Joan said...

Cute outfits!

http://badjoan.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i LOVE your romper!! want it. for reals. you seem just lovely. great blog! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

Really love this floral romper and love the accessories you added with it! Follow each other??

www.plentyforpennies.com

Also, check out my skull bracelet giveaway!

AdelGomez said...

wow, i like this photos but your shoes love it, so pretty ♥
Adorable, Adorable, Adorable :D

XOXO'
http://adelgomez.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

That romper is way too cute! Perfect for spring!

xoxo
Em

MoGio said...

I would have been so scared with the crocodiles over there .. spooky :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips