Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Glamours Fashion Show!

Hello everyone. This past saturday I presented a Runway show which Cougar Vintage ( my online vintage shop) was on the Runway! It was amazing, all my friends and customers attended! It was hold at Viceroy Htl at the roof top, Club 50 in Miami! Models, press, photographers, champagne and a lot of house music took the show! I shared the runway with my friend Michele and Karla owners of WB, and Blueberry boutique as well! beijosss
#fashion#runway#magazine#press#editorial#Miami#Lifestyle#vintage#Edgy#sequins#luxury#
@cougarvintage
+Instagram
@fashionfifty
Press:
Gazeta News events

 The invitation

Friends and Customers

                                                                Carla McCarthy ( me)










                                              Cougar Vintage Runway ( you find everything here )





                                  For more about the event follow my Facebook here
Fotos by Vivi Boher
Ernesto Rivero
Acontece Magazine
Gazeta Brazilian News
Johnny Villaronga

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips