Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Adriana de Moura wedding!!The Real Housewife of Miami!

Hello, everyone. All the criticism my girlfriend Adriana de Moura ( The Real Housewife of Miami) is getting right now is unfair. I was one of the 70 guests to attend the ceremony and the party@Biltmore. Every hour we spent there, waiting for her, was priceless. The ceremony, the food, the vibe and the  people were amazing, we had a blast!! I would do it over again, anytime! I wish Adriana and Frederic a lifetime of health and happiness, they deserve all good things. Here's the exclusive pictures of the wedding and a little show in between about me and my husband while we were trying to find a place to change after the church! I hope you guys enjoy!!! beijosss

Huffington post
@adrianathereal
#Rhom#wedding#Miami#fashion#Greatgatsby#Love#magazine#blogger#friends#Brides#Biltmore


                                                                       Me(Carla McCarthy) and my husband!

                                                                                     Me





                                                           Avra  Banks and Lauren Foster


                                                          Adriana de Moura and Alex





                                                               Frederic and Adriana

                                                    Marysol, Alexia and Adriana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips