Thursday, January 2, 2014

NYE!

Hello everyone and Happy 2014! I had a great time with my friends at Biscayne, Miami Downtown! I don't have to many expectations for the New Years, but the only thing that is my priority is a health life! I hope you guys had a blessed day! beijosss
#fashion
#miami


                                                      Carla McCarthy and Carmem Gusmao





                                                                   My purse Judith Leiber
                                                Carla McCarthy and John McCarthy

wearing: Vintage silk white lace skirt and top
necklace : White gold and Diamonds : Tim the Jewelry(Miami)
bracelet: costume jewelry
purse: Judith Leiber
shoes: Aldo shoes
                                        If you like Vintage like me check my store here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips